12348 Atlantic Rd
Atlantic, PA 16111
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
– Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
– Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
– Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
– Returnable items must be received by Apex Diesel within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
– Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
– Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
– Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
– Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
– Product has been installed and/or used
– Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
– Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
– Seal on electrical parts is broken
– Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
– Product is deemed not re-sellable by Apex Diesel due to customers own actions in dealing with the product.
–Apex Diesel offers no warranty on parts or labor unless specified in writing at the time of the sale, and warranty periods are subject to change at any time, without notice, according to manufactuers discrection.
–All competition parts sold by Apex Diesel are intended for closed course/competition use only, and are not inteded for on highway use or installed on any emission controlled engine/vehicle.
By purchasing any product or recieveing any service from Apex Diesel Perfromance, the customer agrees to our terms of service, warranty and return policy. Thank You!
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM