12348 Atlantic Rd
Atlantic, PA 16111
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
– Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
– Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton.
– Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused.
– Returnable items must be received by Apex Diesel within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer. (determined by UPS Tracking info)
– Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
– Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-10% may be assessed.
– Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
– Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
– Product has been installed and/or used
– Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
– Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
– Seal on electrical parts is broken
– Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
– Product is deemed not re-sellable by Apex Diesel due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM